Our Learning Environment
The Montessori environment is a “prepared” environment. The teachers and staff create an environment for the child best suited for their growth and development. The materials for such a growth is carefully selected and presented to the child so as to boost their emotional, social and cognitive development. The supervision of a trained teacher helps the child learn through these materials, assist them in their concentration and self discipline, motivates them to explore and invent and promotes the love for learning.
- We help children to learn through hands-on learning experience in a multi-age setting.
- We are committed to a positive progress in each child’s individual development.
- Our teachers are our assets. Guidance under experienced and trained teachers provides the student with complete care in MJM.
Our Goals: Nurturing Creativity and Independent Learning
- Developing a positive attitude towards the school
- Helping each child to develop self confidence
- Assisting each child in building a habit of concentration
- Fostering an abiding curiosity
- Developing habits of initiative and persistence
- Fostering inner security and sense of order in the child
For more specific curriculum information, please click on the following links: